Friday, November 21, 2008


Clowning Around!
YEP this is my office on Halloween- we like doing fun stuff together and enjoy a little laughter. It was interesting what everyone came as- yes that’s me the clown- I love helping everyone have a good time. That night at my home I stayed in costume for the “Trick or Treat” participants and about 8:30 the last group came by- older kids- they had heard about me and asked “If they were to give me their candy since my costume was better?” Well we did high fives and I took some of their chocolate and they took my gummy worms. It was all good- they said they would see me next year if their parents would let them come over and share some chocolate with me. I hope I’m here next year at my office and at my home. I wonder what and where I will be next year? Whatever or where ever I’m at, I’m sure I will be doing some clowning around of sorts- come and join me and the gang, just for laughs. Hay couldn’t we do this for Thanksgivings, Christmas, Valentines, My birthday-Wow- why not everyday, so we all could lighten up and be clowning around just to distress, regroup, and easily put a smile on our face and complete the task, and you were just clowning around.

4 comments:

Sassy said...

Yea you are the true clown of the year. jk Hey I love the slide show of the families. Putting a name with the faces is really cool. Well enjoy the holidays we will probably be seeing you around.

Phillip, using Kayola's blog

Karli said...

HI Grandma Skinner go to www.ikarlis.blogspot.com i got a blog


From Karli

Karli said...

Grandma You need to Blog more i miss seeing you blog

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ikan-hias-air-tawar-yang-tidak-mudah-mati